Thursday 28 July 2011

Summer is finally hear, well...

Here in Britain we can't always count on our "special" weather to be, well good. So you never really know what to expect of the British Summer, but all the Brits go all out when it comes to summer, the only part of the year we can really appreciate the sun. Unlike most places our beaches, well don't look the best. It smells horrible, horrible looking water and dirty sand but that is all we have got.


Many people, including me, don't live by the beach, AT ALL, so they build artificial beaches in the middle of the town, I haven't been to an artificial beach. 


I am also going on holiday, twice, (because I'm very lucky), I am going to Cornwall with one of y best friends in around about a week then around 22nd of August I am going to Yorkshire with the family. I can't wait! I will be going to Eden Project, (a big greenhouse basically) and may be going to Surf down by the beach and many other places as for Yorkshire, I don't have a clue what we are going. 


Aaahh, what a lovely picture of a happy family spending there summer time at the beach!


Recently I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, I thought it was amazing, the ending was brilliant like always but sad to say good bye to the films for good. Before I wasn't particularly keen on the films because I hadn't watched all of them, missed about three films, but one day I had an intention of watching all of the movies so I did about in half a day then I became the ultimate Potter fan. I couldn't wait to watch it. Please leave comments on how your holiday has been and what you plan to do.

Well anyway that's it for now peeps, have a good summer holiday, ya'll.
Take Care
Hash365
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is just a matter of moments...

Life is just a matter of moments...
But Love lasts Forever